Thursday, December 10, 2015

Road testing....

At last the playmat was finished and I had a little play with it first before handing it over to bub to make sure that there is plenty of room for houses, carriages and fairies.    One of the fairy houses is in the woods and the others are at the end of the roads.    There is also a pool for the fairies to swim in.


Bub was staying the night at grandma and grandpa's house so it was time to put it to the real test and see if it is up to standard.   I am very happy to say that bub and I spent two days playing fairies.  

 

Bub is staying with us again next week for two nights so I hope that the fairies and the playmat still hold their magic.

The days between now and Christmas are busy with preparation, shopping and meeting up with friends for a couple of pre-Christmas lunches so I have to say that not much has been happening in the sewing department.       I hope to remedy that soon.


Happy sewing all

No comments: