Thursday, March 17, 2016

On track

The next clue for the mystery runner that I am doing will be given out on Saturday so it was time to make sure that I was up to date and had the first lot of clues ready.    After joining up my little centre squares I placed the other squares and HST's around it to see where I was going before sewing the rows together as can be seen below.

 
Once I knew which direction I was going I spent today finishing off my 4 blocks.    They are all ironed and trimmed to the required 5" square that they are supposed to be.


I still have quite a few fabrics that we have not done anything with yet so I am wondering how they will be used........I suppose that is part of the mystery.     All will be revealed soon.  

Back soon with some photos of the next stage and in the meantime

 Happy sewing all

1 comment:

Ondrea said...

Your blocks are lovely. Colours are yummy.