Tuesday, August 2, 2016

OMG - August Goal/s

Is that being ambitious and thinking that I can achieve more than 1 goal this month?    Time will tell I guess.     So for this month I have decided to keep on working on my "rail fence" blocks that I started at the quilting retreat.


Next on the list is sewing  the buttons on my origami table mat that was also started at the retreat


Then comes the tedious task of finishing pulling the paper off my spiderweb blocks that have been sitting around for longer than I care to admit.

Thanks Heidi for keeping all those participating in OMG on track each month.

Hopefully I can report back at the end of the month with at least two of the three finished!!!!! and in the meantime

Happy sewing all






5 comments:

Lisa J. said...

Good luck with your three goals. I have a couple myself but only put one down. Lately I've had trouble getting even one done.

Kate said...

Good luck with your August goals!

Kathy S. said...

Good luck with your OMG(s). Can't wait to see the table mat complete. I haven't tried one of those yet.

KimM said...

Beautiful fabric for you oragami mat.
xxx

Heidi said...

Good Luck! These look like fun goals, except perhaps the paper removal!