Thursday, September 15, 2016

Through the eyes of a 3 year old

Miss M loves to be in  charge of my camera when she visits and this is what she saw through the lens during the week.    Her new sparkly shoes


Grass with a stepping stone

My ugg boots


The sky
More sparkly shoes


Fairies and their houses

The view through the handlebars of her trike


And of course more sparkly shoes.

I can see that Santa may have to bring her her own digital camera for Christmas.

Back soon with some more photos - not of sparkly shoes - and in the meantime

Happy sewing all

2 comments:

KimM said...

How adorable.
xxx

Kathy S. said...

Love, love, love when I am looking at my pictures and find ones taken by my son. Sometimes I wish he would just take a few of each thing instead of 140... Glad we live in the digital era. Happy quilting!