Thursday, January 26, 2017

A cup of Tea

I have spent far too long gazing at the Northern Lights in Canada while the rest of the group on tour has been sipping tea in England and almost getting ready to move onto the next destination.     Today has been much cooler to the point that  I can now think about sewing and adding another mug rug to my collection.   I knew that I had the perfect fabric to represent sipping tea and after going through my fabric boxes of course it was in the last one that I looked in....typical.   You can see what JoJo had in mind for our tour of England here and this is my interpretation


Next month we are moving onto Israel and I am curious  to know what JoJo will come up with to represent our travels.

Back soon and in the meantime


Happy sewing all

1 comment:

June's Jottings said...

What a lovely mug rug - what is your finished size? The ones I have made seem as if they may be a tad small. But yes, you chose your fabric well!