Friday, January 5, 2018

FNwF

Tonight is the first FNwF for 2018 and in keeping with my motto for this year....keep it small.....a beach bag for use by hubs and I when going to the beach each morning was the first cab off the rank.


Seeing that hubs usually carrys the bag I thought that the pink flamingo fabric that I saw would not be appreciated by him so  my choice was toned down to the above and besides it was on special for $4.00 a metre and a metre was all that was needed.    A cheap beach bag!!!!!

It has a pocket on the inside secured by velco in which to put the car keys for safe keeping so all in all it only took just over an hour to make tonight. 

Back soon and in the meantime.

P.S.    It was cut out earlier in the week!!!!!! which I always think is the slowest part. 


Happy sewing all



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen what a great idea and yes my hubby wouldnt carry a bag with pink flamingo's so you made a lovely choice,great finish my friend xx

Maria said...

Great beach bag.. how nice hubby goes to the beach with you...

retdairyqueen said...

Ha I would have liked to see Hubby with the pink flamingos
The new beach bag looks great

ellieshomemadehome.blogspot.com said...

Lovely beach bag, a great idea. Happy Stitching :)

Ondrea said...

Now that is a bargain! Looks great. I like text fabrics.

newsurfiegirl said...

What a gorgeous bag!

Radka said...

Good move leaving the pink flamingos out of it ;-)
Have a good week,
xx

Janet said...

What a great finish for the evening! And you get to go to the beach everyday?! I guess it is like my hubby and I cross country skiing everyday....

Käthe said...

Eine schöne Tasche hast du genäht !
Ich nähe mir auch gerade eine neue Tasche, habe schon alle Stoffe zugeschnitten, morgen wird genäht !
Die Anleitung zu meiner Tasche kannst du bald auf meinem youtube kanal sehen
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNw2DpfMCF1p1JOJ6Kx5z0A?view_as=subscriber
Falls es dich interessiert.
Liebe Grüße
Käthe

Lynette said...

Nice bag. :) And so thoughtful of you to think of him in choosing the fabric.